Saturday, May 16, 2015

liveGfree Double Chocolate Cookies



Shortly after I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease, I took a trip to Aldi. I was told about their line of liveGfree products. They range from pasta and breaded chicken nuggets to snacks and mixes. I was a little skeptical because I have heard that gluten-free products don't necessarily taste like their gluten-full counterparts.

My son picked out the Double Chocolate cookie mix. I made them last night and they are very chocolaty! They remained soft after cooling. If you like dark chocolate like I do, you will like these cookies. They taste like brownies in the shape of a cookie. The real test is my husband, who is very particular about his cookies. He loved them!

I normally make cookies from scratch. I don't mind measuring out ingredients, which you still have to do to some degree with a mix. But I'd buy the mix again.

2 comments: